Austin Stacks GAA Club are now accepting Club members applications to be included in our draw for ALL Ireland Football Tickets.
Price: All Stand Tickets €100, Hill 16 €55 (includes compulsory €10 Kerry GAA Car Raffle ticket cost). No ticket will be issued without full payment.
Please Apply only:
- If you are a fully paid ADULT member of the Austin Stacks GAA club (membership paid by March 1st).
- If the Ticket is for your own use or in the case of Club Rockie Members for a registered family member – our Club allocation is for exactly that – for ‘Club’ members, club officers, mentors, coaches, senior players, volunteers & supporters. Our club tickets are not for member’s relatives, friends, work colleagues & business associates etc. etc.
- Many Club members will already be guaranteed an AI Football ticket through their Croke Park Schemes, as Kerry GAA Supporters Club members, through work contacts etc – please in the best interest of fairness do not apply for a ‘Club’ ticket and deprive an Austin Stacks Club mentor/player/volunteer of a ticket that you ‘yourself’ will not be using.
- One ticket (stand or terrace per member) will be allocated to those Club members successful in the club draw.
- Applications to enter in the members draw now accepted by ‘Text’ only to 086 1053300 – please text if possible before 6pm this Tuesday Aug 20th. No applications will be accepted after Friday Aug 23rd.
- I will acknowledge receipt of every application by return text.
- Everyone who is successful in the draw will be contacted by phone/text directly.
- Tickets will be distributed to successful applicants on Mon Aug 26th. In previous years we have received a 2nd smaller allocation on match week – if that occurs this year another draw will take place and successful members again will be contacted by phone/text.
- If you receive notification (by text) that you have been successful in the club draw and you have already sourced a match ticket. Please let me know and I will put the ‘Club’ ticket back into the draw so another member may avail of it.
Undoubtedly many members will be disappointed not to receive an All Ireland Ticket – this is simply out of our control as we will not have enough tickets to cover the number of applications received. This is why we make one final appeal if the ticket is not for your own personal use – please do not apply.
Rúnaí, Cumann Áibhistín de Staic