Below you will find a series of downloads and Education Webinar’s designed to provide everyone in the club – Officers, Coaches, Players, Juvenile Players and Supporters with the best information so that Austin Stacks GAA Club can return safely to Gaelic Games – we need everyone to play their part.
- There are 2 steps to be completed before any player (adult or juvenile) can return to football are (1) E Learning Module Completed & (2) Health Questionnaire Online form processed
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
(1) E Learning Module – Must be Completed by Everyone Using Club Facilities
- We wish to draw particular attention to the eLearning module which needs to be completed by anyone
entering Club facilities for training sessions/games, especially all Covid Supervisors/Club Officers,
Players/Parents or Guardians of Underage Players, and Team Personnel. It takes approximately 20
minutes to complete and can be accessed at any time via any PC, mobile or tablet device. Those who
pass a simple quiz will be able to generate a Certificate of completion which they can print or take a
screengrab of to show Covid Supervisors they are compliant for teams they are involved with before
their initial return:
- The Covid-19 Club Education eLearning module for Gaelic Games is now available.
It takes 20 mins. to complete. It must be done before returning to training/games.
Access here: https://courses.gaa.ie/Covid19ClubEd
(2) Health Questionnaire – the link to the health questionnaire can be found on the introductory page – The Health Questionnaire only needs to be completed once, before the initial return to activity. Each individual will be required to reconfirm their health declaration at each subsequent session to confirm their health status has not changed. www.returntoplay.gaa.ie
(3) Covid-19: Guidelines on Safe Return to Gaelic Games
Below please find attached document on behalf of the GAA, LGFA and the Camogie Association outlining the plan for a safe return to activity
(4) Educational resources such as advice documents, posters, videos and FAQs covering topics like
equipment and supplies for Clubs, and facility checklists – available at
(5 ) Covid Club Education Webinar –