Registration/Membership: The deadline for the 2020 LGFA registration year has been extended to July 31st. The registration year will now be from July 31st 2020 to July 31st 2021. Registration forms have now been distributed to all teams. Please return your completed form & payment to your team manager. Please note under LGFA rules only registered players can train & play in matches. Annual Membership Rates as follows U8 to U18 €60. Senior players €80.
Girls Academy: U10 & U8 girls training returns to Connolly Park again this Sunday morning U10 girls at 11.30am & U8s at 11.40am. New players very welcome.
U12 Girls – We played a very useful challenge game at home V Firies last Tuesday evening July 14th. Weekly Training times in Connolly Park as follows 6pm Tuesdays & 5.30pm Thursdays. Games commencing Aug 4th away V Listowel, Aug 11th home to Castleisland and Aug 18th away V Abbeydorney.
U14 Girls – We are due to play a challenge match away V KOR this Thursday evening. Our weekly Training times in Connolly Park as follows at 5pm on Tuesdays and 6.15pm Thursdays. Co. League commencing Aug 2 Div 1 Home V Ballymac and Div 4 away V Corcha Dhuibhne.
U16 Girls: We played a challenge game at home to Abbeydorney last Monday evening. Our weekly training seesions are at 6.15pm on both Monday’s & Thursdays. Our Co. League campaign commences on Aug 5th away to Firies.
U18 Girls: Our minors will play in Div 3 of the Co. League. First game is an away game V Beaufort on July 31st.
Senior Ladies: Training on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 7.30pm. Delighted to say we are seeing big numbers at training so the sessions are going well. We are due to kick off our Intermediate Championship campaign (league format this year) with a home game V Scartaglin on Aug 3rd
Club Shop: Official Austin Stacks club merchandise is now available to order online see Shop link on the home page of our club website
Link to view new
Covid-19: LGFA Revised Match Regulations
Please click HERE for an outline of match regulations for Counties ahead of a return to competitive games on July 17th as approved by LGFA Management Committee.
These regulations can be used as a basis for your own competition rules and your own additional regulations should be added.
Below is a summary:
- As per rule there are still maximum of 30 players (starting 15 and 15-panel members) allowed within the pitch enclosure during the playing of the game.
- A maximum of 7 team officials are allowed inside pitch as per current rule
- Subs and Team officials should be positioned on opposite sides of the pitch to allow for government guidelines around social distancing to be followed.
- The use of Dugouts is discouraged, but they may be used provided the government guidelines around social distancing are followed (currently 2m between each person)
- Maor Uisce (Water Carriers) are not permitted
- One water break will take place between the 15th & 20thminute in each half at the referee’s discretion.
- The referee has the authority during the game to send any person in breach of the regulations to the stand/outside the pitch enclosure and such person cannot be replaced.
Covid-19 guidelines should be issued to players and team officials.
LGFA Management will draw up new Inter-County Match Regulations in advance of the Inter-County Championship based on the latest Covid-19 guidelines. Counties should also note that as Covid-19 continues to be a fluid situation, LGFA Management may recommend further changes to deal with particular issues in the coming weeks.